National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) under Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites online applications for recruitment of Deputy Manager (Technical) for fill up 73 vacancy posts on Direct Recruitment Basis.
The last date for submission of online applications is 30th November 2021.
Summary of NHAI Recruitment 2021
Details of NHAI Government Jobs:
|Name of Post||No.of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||73||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay ₹ 5400/- with Central Government DA|
- Name of the Post : Deputy Manager (Technical)
- No.of posts: 73 (UR:27, SC:13,ST:5,OBC:21,EWS:7)
- Pay Scale : Pay Band – 3 ₹ 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay ₹ 5400/- with Central DA
Education Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Recruitment Criteria : By direct recruitment on the basis of final merit (Written Test & Personality Test) in Indian Engineering Services (I.E.S) Examination (Civil), 2020 conducted by UPSC.
- Age Limit : 30 (Please refer the official notification for more details and relaxations)
How to Apply For NHAI Recruitment 2021:
- Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below:
- The applicant may visit NHAI website for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Firefox
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
- Upload required documents
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 30.11.2021 (6:00 PM).
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE NHAI THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. It is clarified that NHAI does not entertain transfer of service bonds in case of selected candidates who are working in any other Government Organisation. Therefore, no request/ query in this regard will be entertained.